Thursday, December 10, 2015

Rockman X3

Rockman X3 is a game that I like to play more. It is side action shooting game that so fun.


This game was first released on Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and then I have played it for the first time on the Playstation.

I killed the first boss in this game Neon Tiger.It's easiest boss for me.

On the "armor" in this game there will be two levels.When the fully armored (Legs, arms, head, body).
You can keep the two level armor have only one piece of armor.But it was a way to keep the two level armor all.It's called the golden armor







The conditions and how to keep the armor.Someone are already doing it on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NEhPaoF71U

Or


I  remember this code since i was a kid and use it for fast to keep gold armor.